Conjoined at the brim? These two jaunty caps have so much in common–both are wool and feature a strap band and button–until you compare the price. The peaked Burberry London Baker Boy hat (left) comes in charcoal and sells for $160 at Netaporter.com. Intuition’s version, a softer Newsboy cap (right), can be had for $20 at Shopintuition.com and is available in brown, black, ivory or camel. Either cap pairs perfectly with a chunky cable-knit sweater or tunic and sleek, skinny jeans.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut