A waist is a terrible thing to waste. Luckily, the new wide belts we’re seeing everywhere are perfect for accentuating almost any figure. “You can create a waistline if you are not super slim by wearing the belt just below the ribcage,” says fashion stylist Blair Levin, who has worked with Mariah Carey. She recommends pairing the belt with a jacket or dress that is simple in design. This Sierra Lazercut Convertible belt by Cole Haan ( $140; ColeHaan.com) adjusts to a skinny or wide size.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California