A waist is a terrible thing to waste. Luckily, the new wide belts we’re seeing everywhere are perfect for accentuating almost any figure. “You can create a waistline if you are not super slim by wearing the belt just below the ribcage,” says fashion stylist Blair Levin, who has worked with Mariah Carey. She recommends pairing the belt with a jacket or dress that is simple in design. This Sierra Lazercut Convertible belt by Cole Haan ( $140; ColeHaan.com) adjusts to a skinny or wide size.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania