Dermot Mulroney (“The Family Stone”) has joined the cast of Picturehouse’s “Gracie,” starring Elisabeth Shue, Carly Schroeder and Andrew Shue. Pic, helmed by Davis Guggenheim, started lensing this week in New Jersey. Story concerns a 16-year-old girl who, in 1978, fights for girls’ right to play soccer.Mulroney will next be seen in “Zodiac” and “Georgia Rule.”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California