Dermot Mulroney (“The Family Stone”) has joined the cast of Picturehouse’s “Gracie,” starring Elisabeth Shue, Carly Schroeder and Andrew Shue. Pic, helmed by Davis Guggenheim, started lensing this week in New Jersey. Story concerns a 16-year-old girl who, in 1978, fights for girls’ right to play soccer.Mulroney will next be seen in “Zodiac” and “Georgia Rule.”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania