David Denman (“The Office”) and Camille Mana (“One on One”) have joined the cast of Noam Murro’s “Smart People.” Pic, starring Sarah Jessica Parker and Dennis Quaid, is lensing in Pittsburgh. Denman will play a neurologist who’s a friend to Parker, while Mana will play a college student who’s having an affair with her professor’s son.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts
- Amnesty International, London, City of London