Warner Bros. Pictures has picked up Roland Emmerich’s big-budget “10,000 B.C.” out of quick turnaround from Sony. Aggressive move gives Warners its first chance to work with Emmerich –and a 2007 summer tentpole. Emmerich is set to begin shooting the prehistoric adventure in late April in South Africa.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut