Just how high will Superman soar? Warner Bros. is going into the Fourth of July frame with America’s most iconic character in one of the year’s most hyped films. WB is aiming to ignite a franchise to join “Harry Potter” and the one it hopes it began with “Batman Begins.” Given its higher cost and lighter tone, “Superman Returns” should be able to beat the latter pic’s $205 million cume last year.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut