Warner Bros. Pictures has preemptively bought Matt Nix’s comedy pitch “Boss Go Home” for Warners-based Jon Shestack to produce. Story concerns a young man who gets the job of his dreams, only to have his boss move in with him and his roomies after the boss’s marriage falls apart. He has so much fun with the younger crowd that he won’t leave.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut