Walden Media and the Walt Disney Co. are closer to the beginning of production on their next collaboration, “Bridge to Terabithia.” Filmmakers have cast thesp Josh Hutcherson in the lead role in “Bridge,” which starts lensing later this month in New Zealand. Pic, to be helmed by Gabor Csupo, is based on Katherine Paterson’s famed novel about a boy whose life is changed when he befriends an outsider. The two create a world called Terabithia, an imaginary kingdom filled with giants, trolls and other magical beings.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut