ThinkFilm has snagged North American rights to “The TV Set,” Jake Kasdan’s comedic look at the perils of the television biz. Pic, which stars David Duchovny and Sigourney Weaver, follows a neophyte scribe as he steers a fictional skein through a gantlet of stars, managers and a severe network exec (Weaver). Distributor is planning a spring 2007 release.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania