ThinkFilm has snagged North American rights to “The TV Set,” Jake Kasdan’s comedic look at the perils of the television biz. Pic, which stars David Duchovny and Sigourney Weaver, follows a neophyte scribe as he steers a fictional skein through a gantlet of stars, managers and a severe network exec (Weaver). Distributor is planning a spring 2007 release.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts
- Amnesty International, London, City of London