Josh Hartnett is in negotiations to star in Sony’s horror adaptation “30 Days of Night.” Produced by Sam Raimi and Robert Tapert under their Ghost House banner, project is based on a 2002 graphic novel of the same name created by Steve Niles, Ben Templesmith and Ted Adams. Story is set in Barrow, Alaska, where 30 days of continual winter darkness makes the town the perfect feeding ground for vampires. Hartnett will play one half of a husband-wife sheriff team who have to choose between saving themselves or risking their lives to save the town’s other 4,500 residents.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut