“Superman Returns” had a strong takeoff domestically and overseas, though it didn’t fly into the stratosphere. Warner. Bros.’ restart of the superhero franchise took in $21 million domestically at 3,915 playdates on Wednesday, in line with studio expectations and virtually even with the $21.3 million Paramount drew from “War of the Worlds” last year on its opening Wednesday before July 4.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut