Fox specialty arm Fox Searchlight picking up worldwide rights to “Little Miss Sunshine” in a heated bidding war at the Sundance Film Festival that hit the $10 million mark. Pic comes from husband-and-wife commercials and musicvid directors Jonathan Dayton and Valerie Faris. Starring Greg Kinnear, Toni Collette and Steve Carell, “Sunshine” follows a motley, six-member family trekking to the Little Miss Sunshine pageant to fulfill the wish of a big-dreaming 7-year-old.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut