“Brokeback Mountain” continues to buck trends, showing even more heat in its fourth limited frame while “Munich” posted a second solid week on several hundred plays and “Match Point” aced its debut on a handful of courts. “Brokeback” gained an amazing 61% in its fourth frame despite adding only 52 theaters. Focus’ Ang Lee-helmed gay cowboy love story lassoed up $4.8 million at 269 playdates, giving it a three-day per-screen average of $13,407.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut