Daniel Craig may be the new 007, but who’s his Bond girl? That question looms large at Sony, which is betting on the next James Bond pic, “Casino Royale,” to help turn the studio around after a dismal year. Martin Campbell’s second Bond entry and “The Da Vinci Code” are two major hopes for 2006. In order to make that release sked, Sony has set a Jan. 30 start date for filming “Casino Royale.” The trouble is, beyond Craig and Judi Dench — who will reprise her role as M — most of the cast has not been set. The most glaring unknown is the role of Ms. 007. After going out to Charlize Theron, 007 producers Barbara Broccoli and Michael G. Wilson now are auditioning a fresh crop of leading ladies.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut