Ghost House Pictures has acquired the film rights to Japanese vidgame “Siren” from SCE Worldwide Studios, Sony Computer Entertainment’s worldwide game development studios for the PlayStation platforms. Michael Gordon has been hired to write the screenplay. “Siren” is a bestselling vidgame in Japan that has already spawned a soon-to-be-released sequel. The film version will focus on an American med school student searching for her missing sister in Japan. She begins her investigation in the remote mountain village of Hanuda, only to find herself trapped with an unspeakable evil that can no longer be contained.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut