Solid bows for “Glory Road” and “Last Holiday” and a surprisingly strong showing by “Hoodwinked” made for a tight race atop the charts over the first three days of the Martin Luther King Day holiday weekend. Disney’s “Glory Road” was just ahead of Paramount’s “Last Holiday,” nabbing $13.5 million compared with the latter’s $13 million. CGI toon “Hoodwinked,” the first family film from the Weinstein Co., opened well ahead of industry expectations with $12.2 million.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut