Warner Independent Pictures has nabbed writer-helmer Michel Gondry’s “The Science of Sleep” in the second major buy of this year’s Sundance Film Fesival. WIP made a bigtime bid just 20 minutes after the pic’s showing. The film follows Bernal as a withdrawn man who returns to his childhood home, where his fanciful and disturbing dream life threatens to take over his waking world.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut