Favoring the output of studio specialty divisions and indies, the Producers Guild of America nominatedfor its best picture award Focus Features’ “Brokeback Mountain,” United Artists and Sony Pictures Classics’ “Capote,” Lionsgate’s “Crash,” Warner Independent Pictures’ “Good Night, and Good Luck” and 20th Century Fox’s “Walk the Line.” The producers org has traditionally been the friendliest guild to big-budgeted studio fare, but this year, the top-budgeted pic receiving a PGA nom is “Walk the Line,” which was made for a relatively moderate $29 million.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut