The Weinstein Co. and IFC Films have teamed to acquire the French drama “Indigenes” (“Days of Glory”), screening in the Toronto Film Festival next month. Rachid Bouchareb-helmed WWII drama “Indigenes,” starring Jamel Debbouze, Samy Naceri, Sami Bouajila and Roschdy Zem, follows four North African soldiers enlisted in the French Army — along with 130,000 other “indigenous soldiers” — to liberate Gaul. Bouchareb penned the screenplay with Olivier Lorelle.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut