Chilean helmer Jorge Olguin is directing the Mayhem Project’s horror pic “Clock Tower,” based on the Japanese vidgame franchise. Penned by Jake Wade Wall (“When a Stranger Calls”), pic concerns a young woman who receives a disturbing phone call from her estranged mother warning her not to come home. When she investigates, she uncovers a terrible supernatural truth from her past. Production is slated to begin this fall.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut