Nickelodeon Films plans to make a $30 million feature based on Brit director Daryl Goodrich’s short “Inspiration,” with Goodrich onboard to direct. Nick pic, tentatively titled “Legend of the Rings,” will expand on the theme of kids inspired to greatness after watching the London 2012 Olympic Games unfold. Goodrich’s slick, five-minute short was widely credited with helping London’s 2012 Olympic bid beat out stiff competish from rivals Paris and New York in July last year.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut