On a competitive New Year’s weekend, Narnia proved a slightly more popular destination than Skull Island. Disney and Walden’s “The Chronicles of Narnia” took first place for the first time since its debut three weeks ago, pulling ahead of Universal’s “King Kong” for the first time in a frame driven by families. Adaptation of the C.S. Lewis classic averaged $6,675 over three days on 3,853 playdates. Cume is now an impressive $224.8 million.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut