Walt Disney Pictures has acquired “The Missing Link,” a pitch for a live-action comedy, to be written by “Chicken Little” scribes Ron Friedman and Steve Bencich. Studio and producers were keeping the storyline of the family film under wraps. Scribes most recently sold the pitch “The Treehouse” to Warner Bros., and they are working on several projects for Sony Animation.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut