“Brokeback Mountain” lead the way with four wins at the 63rd Golden Globe Awards, nabbing dramatic film, director, screenplay and song honors. Fox’s “Walk the Line” won musical or comedy film plus two acting kudos, for Joaquin Phoenix and Reese Witherspoon. Philip Seymour Hoffman took top drama acting honors for his portrayal of “Capote.” Felicity Huffman won drama actress for her role in “Transamerica.” The first Golden Globe of the night went to George Clooney for his turn in WB’s “Syriana.” The 63rd annual Golden Globes are presented in 24 categories and televised by NBC. Anthony Hopkins received the group’s Cecil B. DeMille award at tonight’s event.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut