Catalina Sandino Moreno is in negotiations to star in the Mike Newell-directed “Love in the Time of Cholera” for New Line Cinema. Moreno, who toplined the Fine Line release “Maria Full of Grace,” joins Javier Bardem, Benjamin Bratt and Giovanna Messogiorno in the adaptation of the Gabriel Garcia Marquez tome. She would play the role of Hildebranda Sanchez. Story is described as a 50-year love triangle set in turn-of-the-century South America.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut