The Weinstein Co. has set its “Lucky Number Slevin” director Paul McGuigan to helm “The Equalizer,” the bigscreen transfer of the TV drama that starred Edward Woodward. Story will be a contemporized take on the New York-set drama. Story will be a contemporized take on the New York-set drama.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut