New Line has tapped Virginia Madsen to star opposite Jim Carrey in thriller “The Number 23” for director Joel Schumacher. Madsen’s replacing Elisabeth Shue in the pic, due to begin shooting Monday — by coincidence, Jan. 23. Danny Huston and Rhona Mitra also star. Carrey will portray a man who becomes obsessed with a book that seems to be about his life but ends with a murder, with the number 23 woven through the plot.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut