“The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe” easily out-roared “King Kong” at the international box office, with $41.5 million at 6,584 playdates in 31 markets during the Friday-Sunday New Year’s weekend. “Narnia” pulled in another $12 million on Monday — a holiday in most territories — to push its foreign total to $225.5 million and its worldwide cume to $450.3 million.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut