Ang Lee has roped in the Directors Guild of America’s top feature award for helming “Brokeback Mountain,” continuing the roundup of major kudos for Focus Features’ cowboy romance. Trophy, presented Saturday night at the Century Plaza, is the second DGA award for the 51-year-old native of Taiwan. Lee drew his first DGA nod five years ago for “Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon” and has become the 11th director to win the DGA award twice.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut