Scarlett Johansson will topline helmer Barry Levinson’s heist pic “Brilliant,” the production banners Millennium Films and Emmett/Furla Films announced Thursday. Pic, which will head into production in September, follows Johansson as a jewel thief who teams up with a conman to pull off the biggest heist in history. However, the duo’s relationship is fraught with twists and turns. Gillian Gorfil and Elizabeth Shorten penned the screenplay, based on a story by Gorfil and Nicholas Lorentz.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania