Despite several wide bows and expansions, studios will be looking at the Steven Soderbergh-helmed “Bubble.” Pic opens the same day it airs on cable and just four days before it hits homevideo. Of course, the success or failure of a low-budget pic with amateur actors playing a handful of theaters won’t necessarily prove how important windows are for mainstream studio fare. But partisans on both sides of the debate over collapsing windows are sure to leap on a success or failure. Meanwhile, the frame is expected to be dominated by Fox’s “Big Momma’s House 2,” while Disney and U have light expectations for “Annapolis” and “Nanny McPhee,” respectively.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut