Katherine Heigl is set to star in Universal Pictures’ parenthood comedy “Knocked Up,” which Judd Apatow is set to write and direct. Heigl, who can be seen in ABC’s “Grey’s Anatomy,” is taking over the lead female role from Anne Hathaway, who recently left the project. She joins a cast that already includes Seth Rogen, Paul Rudd and Leslie Mann, all of whom appeared in Apatow’s directing debut, “The 40-Year-Old Virgin.”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California