Sarah Michelle Gellar will topline supernatural thriller “Addicted,” which the Yari Film Group is financing and producing with Vertigo and Spitfire. Film is loosely based on 2002 South Korean pic “Jungdok.” Story revolves around a woman whose husband and brother-in-law end up in a coma after a horrible accident. When the brother-in-law wakes up, he says he is her true husband.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania