Sarah Michelle Gellar will topline supernatural thriller “Addicted,” which the Yari Film Group is financing and producing with Vertigo and Spitfire. Film is loosely based on 2002 South Korean pic “Jungdok.” Story revolves around a woman whose husband and brother-in-law end up in a coma after a horrible accident. When the brother-in-law wakes up, he says he is her true husband.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut