Twentieth Century Fox has landed “The Engineer,” a pitch to be developed as a star vehicle for Ashton Kutcher. Script by Finch, who most recently wrote “Adrenaline” for Intermedia, covers 24 frantic hours in the life of an American engineer in Tokyo after he’s labeled a terrorist.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania