Twentieth Century Fox has landed “The Engineer,” a pitch to be developed as a star vehicle for Ashton Kutcher. Script by Finch, who most recently wrote “Adrenaline” for Intermedia, covers 24 frantic hours in the life of an American engineer in Tokyo after he’s labeled a terrorist.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California