Martin Lawrence topped the box office with 20th Century Fox’s “Big Momma’s House 2,” which bowed to $28 million at 3,261 locations. A better-than-expected $14.1 million opening for “Nanny McPhee,” which unspooled at 1,995 locations, put Universal’s Brit kidpic in the No. 2 slot. Walt Disney’s “Annapolis” debuted with $7.7 million from 1,605 theaters, good for fourth place.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut