“The Devil Wears Prada” director David Frankel and writer Aline Brosh McKenna will dip into the chick flick pool once again. The two are reteaming to adapt the bestseller “I Don’t Know How She Does It” for the Weinstein Co. Based on the debut novel by British writer Allison Pearson, story revolves around a businesswoman who balances her career with her role as a mom.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut