George A. Romero will write and direct “George Romero’s Diary of the Dead.” Storyline revolves around a group of film students who encounter real zombies when making a horror pic in the woods. Production is slated to begin Oct. 11 in Toronto. Romero is also set to write and direct the thriller “Solitary Isle” for Ashok Amritraj’s Hyde Park.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut