Fox’s lucky day turned out to be 6/6/06, as “The Omen” bowed to a boffo $12.6 million — the biggest Tuesday gross ever. Take just barely edged out that of “Meet the Fockers,” which made $4,000 less on its first Tuesday in December 2004. Opening the horror remake on a Tuesday, traditionally one of the slowest moviegoing days of the week, was a risk for Fox. But its marketing campaign, focused on the satanic implications of the date, paid off in a big way.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut