The National Society of Film Critics tipped its cap to “Capote” over the weekend, honoring the United Artists pic as top film of the year. Pic also won the actor nod for Philip Seymour Hoffman. The NSFC announces its top three in each category, and “Capote” edged out “A History of Violence” and “2046” to take top honors.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut