“Brokeback Mountain” is no longer astounding. It’s simply impressive. Expanding into smaller cities as big markets started to show some wear, Focus’ cowboy love story grossed $5.8 million over three days in 683 theaters, up 1% from what it made in 483 locations last weekend. Per play average was $8,430.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut