Bradley Cooper has been assigned to “Case 39″ for Paramount Pictures. Renee Zellweger starrer starts lensing Sept. 5 in Vancouver with Christian Alvart at the helm. Story centers on a social worker, to be played by Zellweger, who saves an abused girl from her parents but later discovers things are not as they seem. Cooper will play a detective who is the love interest of Zellweger’s character. Ian McShane also stars.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California