Bradley Cooper has been assigned to “Case 39″ for Paramount Pictures. Renee Zellweger starrer starts lensing Sept. 5 in Vancouver with Christian Alvart at the helm. Story centers on a social worker, to be played by Zellweger, who saves an abused girl from her parents but later discovers things are not as they seem. Cooper will play a detective who is the love interest of Zellweger’s character. Ian McShane also stars.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut