Bradley Cooper has been assigned to “Case 39″ for Paramount Pictures. Renee Zellweger starrer starts lensing Sept. 5 in Vancouver with Christian Alvart at the helm. Story centers on a social worker, to be played by Zellweger, who saves an abused girl from her parents but later discovers things are not as they seem. Cooper will play a detective who is the love interest of Zellweger’s character. Ian McShane also stars.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- John Paul the Great Catholic University, Escondido, California
- Cal State U Fullerton, Fullerton, California
- Brooklyn College, CUNY, New York
- Fork Films LLC, New York, New York