Toni Collette and Keisha Castle-Hughes (“Whale Rider”) have signed on to star in “Hey, Hey, It’s Esther Blueburger,” written and directed by Cathy Randall. “Esther Blueburger” is a comedy about a 13-year-old’s adventures as she attempts to navigate the pressures of family, school and her impending bat mitzvah. Shooting is scheduled for October in Sydney and Adelaide, Australia.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California