An unusual indie pic toplining Christopher Plummer and Robert Wagner called “Man in the Chair” wrapped after five weeks mid-December and is looking for a theatrical distributor. Storyline revolves around a group of retired filmmakers at the so-called Motion Picture Home for the Aged who relive their lives on the set by helping a young director make a short for a contest that would enable him to go to film school.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut