“The History Boys” will bow Oct. 2 at Leicester Square in London to an aud that includes the prince of Wales and the duchess of Cornwall (Prince Charles and wife Camilla). The cast of Broadway show “The History Boys,” upon which the film is based, will also be in attendance, having just flown in from New York, where the show ends its run on Oct. 1. Pic will be released in the U.K. on Oct. 13 and in the U.S. on Nov. 22.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut