Sony’s Screen Gems horror pic “Underworld: Evolution” sunk its teeth into a boffo $27.6 million over the weekend, dominating a full slate at the box office. While “Brokeback Mountain” was expanding its range, few made the passage to “The New World” or checked out Christian pic “End of the Spear.” Meanwhile, “Hoodwinked” successfully expanded, “Walk The Line” crossed the $100 million mark…and “Munich” and “Memoirs of a Geisha” continue to struggle.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut