David Mamet, David Rabe, John Guare, Craig Lucas and Jeff Whitty are among the 20 playwrights who’ll inaugurate the Atlantic Theater’s second space over three weeks in June.“Ten by Twenty,” a fest of 10-minute plays by 20 playwrights presented in celebration of the theater’s 20th anniversary, will run June 14-July 1 at the 99-seat Atlantic Stage Two, with three evenings of one-acts playing a five-perf week each. Thesps involved include Ted Danson, Jan Maxwell, Peter Bartlett and David Pittu, who will appear in a play he wrote.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut