Media 8 Entertainment has inked a deal to acquire international rights to Gener8Xion Entertainment’s “One Night With the King,” which has hit $10.3 million at the domestic B.O. after three weeks in release.Released on 909 screens, pic bowed in the top 10 domestically over the Oct. 13-15 frame. Fox Faith has picked up DVD rights. Pic, based on the Tommy Tenney and Mark Andrew Olsen novel “Hadassah: One Night With the King,” stars Peter O’Toole and Omar Sharif. Michael O. Sajbel helmed.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut