HOLLYWOOD — Paramount homevid has tapped Charlie McAuley as managing director of U.K. and Ireland.As VP Latin American and Asia Pacific for Universal Pictures Intl., McAuley led the company’s expansion in territories such as Brazil, Mexico, Japan and Korea. He also restructured the company’s Australian homevid ops and reverted Hong Kong to a licensee territory. During his three-year tenure there he also oversaw sales and distribution of DreamWorks titles in those regions. Previously, McAuley worked for 17 years at Woolworths, leaving in 1995 for a stint at Blockbuster Intl. He will be based in London for his new post.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut