Virgin Comics, the publishing company bankrolled by Richard Branson, is adapting “The Sadhu” for the bigscreen as a starring vehicle for Nicolas Cage. The script will be written by spiritual author and Virgin Comics co-founder Deepak Chopra. “The Sadhu,” created and written by Chopra’s son, Gotham, chief creative officer of Virgin Comics, melds action with mythology from India. Cage will play James Jenson, a soldier who travels to India during colonial times and becomes a spiritual warrior.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut