Warner Bros. Pictures has set “Blood Diamond” scribe Charles Leavitt to adapt Vanity Fair editor Doug Stumpf’s unpublished book “Confessions of a Wall Street Shoeshine Boy.” Donald De Line Pictures and Paula Weinstein’s Spring Creek Pictures are producing the legal thriller. Storyline revolves around a Brazilian shoeshine guy, who works at a preeminent New York financial institution, and a reporter who exploits his relationship with the illegal immigrant to uncover corporate crimes taking place at the Wall Street firm.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut